I took some pictures of her today while the boys were sleeping. Girls are so much more fun to take pictures of!
First: this swim suit was purchased almost 3 years ago, while I was pregnant with Tate. My mom and I saw it and thought it was too cute not to purchase…in hopes that Tate was a girl…which he wasn't. So I have been using it in photography sessions. But Blakely got her turn!
Second: This is one of my old baby sweaters…it is in such good condition and it adorable! She is also wearing little knit pants…which, after being stretched to get around her legs, ended up being shorts…but cute nonetheless.
Third: Some very good friends of ours (who had their baby a week after we had Blakely) sent us this lace romper when she was born and I have been waiting and waiting to take pictures in it! I LOVE IT!
Finally: I have taken countless little girls' pictures in this pettiskirt. It is my favorite skirt I have. And I knew I wanted to take Blakely in it…it's so pretty and feminine and she just looks like a dream in it.
9 Month
still 2 bottom teeth
crawling (8 1/2 months)
stand with support
feeds self
takes a bottle and some sippys
size 3/4 diapers
size 12-18 month clothes
sleeps 8pm-7am with 2 naps 9-11am & 1-4pm
eats 3 meals + random snacks
loves her pacifier
makes lots of noises and mimics
Eats green beans likes sucking in a spaghetti noodle
Falls asleep in her walker
Loves her pacifier and her blankey
This is how she always sits
gets to her knees and tries to stand




















No comments:
Post a Comment
Please Leave a Comment and Make sure to Sign "From Reader" so we know who you are! :)