Monday, April 30, 2012

Obsessively Compulsively Neurotically Anxious…

So incase you haven't noticed…I have been blogging a lot lately.  Lately I have been feeling a little wound up…yesterday I was so upset about wanting buffalo chicken, I almost cried when Ryan said he would go get me some…but I didn't want it anymore by the time he got ready to go get it, so I told him to get me m&ms :)  
-You can only imagine Ryan's response to both …"are you going to cry? about chicken?"  and "are you *bleeping* kidding me?"-

I also can't seem to sit still or "not do anything" very long…you might say I have Phil Kennedy syndrome.  Which is why I have been blogging a lot lately.  I have about a million thoughts going through my head and it makes me feel better to get them out!  So hopefully my Obsessive Compulsive Neurotic Anxious blogging is entertaining you.

I figure with 3 kids, I will really have to stay organized, so I found a cleaning calendar online that I thought was great!  I tend to by pass the bathrooms and places that don't get seen often, so hopefully this will keep me on track.


1 comment:

  1. Yikes! I think there are things on that list that I've never done. Ever.

    ReplyDelete

Please Leave a Comment and Make sure to Sign "From Reader" so we know who you are! :)