Monday, April 30, 2012

Condoms Prevent Mini Vans...

Well, we have officially moved up in the world…a couple inches up to be exact…in a mini van.

It was never a want, but a need and now it's become a really great asset!  Ryan and I have been saving and researching for the right vehicle that would fit 3 car seats, 2 adults, a large dog and luggage and a mini van was the only thing that fit all of our needs.


It really is quite the upgrade from the '96 Oldsmobile that I was driving, this truly is a mommy-mobile, they thought of everything to make it convenient and safe.




If you notice in the background Riley is in the show room watching TV




We finally pried Riley away from Dora so we could leave
The boys love all the leg room, normally they have to sit indian-style when sitting behind Ryan



Look at that chrome shine *BING*
 -Touch screen and voice activated





Riley watching Cars 2, I was sold on the pull down DVD player






Yes, Ryan put towels down to protect the seats, he also cursed out every bug we hit on the way home.




Our first car purchase together (and my first car purchase ever!)
Now we are big pimpin' in our 2012 Chrysler Town and Country in Charcoal…Holla! (that is for you Jamie)




                                                                           
                                                                     

2 comments:

  1. Love it. I'm a little jealous. I don't have much need for a van right now, but Chip would NEVER let me get one anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pretty sure if Ryan had a choice…we would have bought the corvette :)

    ReplyDelete

Please Leave a Comment and Make sure to Sign "From Reader" so we know who you are! :)