Friday, August 27, 2010

The Fence

We knew when we bought this house that a fence was a priority...we knew it would take time and money.  We didn't realize and Ryan REALLY didn't realize how much time it would take.  We got the lumber August 5th and Ryan will finish up this weekend August 29th.  EVERY SINGLE NIGHT he would come home from work change his clothes and work on the fence.  It was 115 degrees most nights and there is no shade in our back yard and Riley and I spent EVERY SINGLE NIGHT admiring Ryan's work ethic from the comforts of air conditioning...On the weekends he worked as soon as he woke up and stayed out until he ran out of light.  But it will all be worth it, because Riley will have a safe place to play, I know we will enjoy our backyard so much more now!  So...Thank You Ryan!  For your hard work and for making our home a lot safer!

The Lumber


The "Machine" at Work Mixing Concrete





The Results








thank you!thank you!

2 comments:

  1. Looks Great. You've earned a great big "ATTA BOY". Sorry I wasn't there to help you.

    Do you do brick walls? I'm planning on putting one up. I assume you work for cheap?

    ReplyDelete

Please Leave a Comment and Make sure to Sign "From Reader" so we know who you are! :)