every.single.day.
Well FINALLY his day arrived…we dropped Riley off at school, came back home, cuz today was only 1 hour for tate to help kids transition, so Tate goes in the second group which is 10-11:15am
8:10am
"hey! I wanna go to pre school!"
-not yet buddy
8:20am
we took a bath…
"now can we go to preschool…"
-not yet buddy
8:45am
we got dressed...
"NOW we can go to preschool!?"
-not yet buddy
9am
had a snack
"i wanna go to pre school…"
-not yet buddy
9:30am
took pictures, tate fell 4 times out of excitement
"OK! Now we go!!!!!!?????"
-ok…but we will be sitting and waiting awhile
9:40am
sit and wait in the van
Tate scouted the preschool doors, waiting as patient as a 3 year can…
9:55am
got out of the van and took more pictures
10am
teacher opens door…tate sprints away from me…into the school…
ok? That little shit just abandoned me and I got NO pictures, I peeked in the window and he didn't even take his back pack off.
Other parents walked their children up to the door, gave hugs and kisses, explained they would be back to pick them up…
have fun…
love you…
Not Tate…
PEACE OUT!
FREEDOM!!!!!
Blakely and I did the mom walk of shame…and I felt a little confused…but at least he didn't freak out!
When we picked Tate up an hour later, he came charging out the door saying
"MOM! I had fun! I don't want to pick Riley up."
He had so much fun…he didn't want Riley to ruin his pre school high.
gelled hair (he did not like that)
new dragons back pack
Glak-a-wee is going to miss having someone to slap on the head…watch out bear!
Sprinting away, making sure I can't catch up
After (he's a big boy now, according to him)














No comments:
Post a Comment
Please Leave a Comment and Make sure to Sign "From Reader" so we know who you are! :)