Sunday, June 9, 2013

11 Months and a Model

Blakely is now 11 months old!
-She is standing by herself more and more, in fact she stood up from a crouched position.  
-she LOVES music and dances, I have never seen a baby dance like she does, she spins in circles
-eats anything and everything, but her favs are: blueberries, baby peach cobler (peaches, baby cereal and cinnamon) honey nut cheerios, green beans…other than meats she pretty much eats whatever I make for supper.  
-drinks whole milk from a bottle, likes it warm and it must be from the bottle, I tried the sippy cup and she shrieked and threw the cup.  OKAY!  She will only drink juice from the sippy.
-Wears 18 month clothing…but not for long
-she loves water, which means bath time is fun time.  She puts her face in the bath water and in the dogs water bowl.  Thank God she hasn't discovered the toilet bowl yet!
-she is a speed demon in her walker and the boys think it is SO FUNNY!
-Her hair is getting long in the back and curls in humidity
-She has 6 teeth
-smiles and laughs at Elmo toy, Ryan singing in a high pitch voice, Riley making silly faces, Tate playing peek-a-boo, Mommy shaking her head no
-Still loves her pacifier

I still look at her and think how lucky we are. :)


We recently did a little modeling.
I get sent photo props from small businesses in exchange I send the business pictures…
well Little Miss Blakely is modeling ruffled leggings.  

























No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave a Comment and Make sure to Sign "From Reader" so we know who you are! :)