Sweating and Nauseous from the HORRIBLE IV DRAMA! Ice pack to help with the pain from the anti-biotics
Our room…props to the hubs for seeking out a better birthing option
Working that baby down the old fashion way…walking, I am immune to pitocin
Ryan giving me the epidural pep talk...
The Chair and Couch Drama…the nurses felt bad that Ryan was going to have to sleep in the itty bitty recliner…
so they brought him a couch :)
Ice Chip Please...
Before the epidural, I was in quite a bit of pain.
After the Epidural the pain subsided for a while and then I felt lots of pressure.
Within an hour I went from 6cm-10cm, the nurses told me not to push because the doctor was at the downtown location and it would take her 25 minutes to get to me. Normally they would have had me do some practice pushes, but because Tate came out so quickly they told me to HOLD HER IN!
It was painful, but I managed to hold her in until Doc got there. Doc told me "next contraction, I want you to push as hard as you can…" So I laid there…in the spot light…everyone looking at me, waiting for this amazing contraction. It seemed like forever………."okay" I said "here it comes…." And I pushed as hard as I could. "OK STOP PUSHING!!!" said the doc. That one push crowned the head and everyone got in place to "catch the baby" Push # 2 was the head and Push #3 was shoulders and body. And Then all there was was crying. Beatuiful Blakely was taking in her first breath of air. She was blue until Ryan leaned over and said "Hi baby!" and her cheeks blushed and she had color.
Blakely
6lbs. 12 oz
19 inches long
7:42pm
She has DARK hair and it's thick in the back!
***Tater giving hugs***
Riley JUST LOVES HER!!!!
Ryan Sleeping
The snoring grizzly the other patients heard
Flowers from Ry...
What a great way to start the week…now the question is: How do we survive bringing her home?






No comments:
Post a Comment
Please Leave a Comment and Make sure to Sign "From Reader" so we know who you are! :)