- Negative Nancy- I feel like I am about to burst! Seriously at any minute my belly button is going to cork itself! I have brand new stretch marks {yay!} I didn't get any new stretch marks with Tate…Riley did all the damage. I can barely walk because my pelvis hurts so bad and forget about sleep. Even my biggest t-shirts don't cover my belly…I may have to start wearing Ryan's! When this babe kicks, she means business! I feel like I have a sac of wild raccoon's in my belly.
- Positive Polly- I don't throw-up hardly at all anymore…I still get nauseous and feel dizzy/lightheaded/out of it. We are getting excited {and a little nervous} to meet this little lady soon!
- Waisteline- I've gained 25 pounds…I gain 5, then lose 5…depending on what I ate and the activities I've done. Mainly…my belly has just taken over, I am rarely hungry and eat small snacks throughout the day
- Cravings-Now that I don't throw up all the time…I actually do have cravings…and I am insistent on getting them since I won't be hungry all day and then *TADA* mama wants some yum yums! I am really diggin' strawberry/raspberry lemonade or root beer and snickers and I hate to admit it but summer beer (light fruity beer) I don't know why…normally I dislike beer.
- What I Miss- The simple things…sleeping, bending over, laying on my stomach. I figured I haven't been able to sleep on my stomach since Oct. of 2010…but I suppose it's a small sacrifice for the sake of children.
- What I am looking foreword to- Dressing up baby and nursing again (there is something very fulfilling about being preggers for 9 months and then being able to nurse that baby…I look at it like a blessing…a blessing with a self-life, of coarse) I have been having dreams of what she looks like, so I can't wait to see who she looks like! I am probably most excited to take newborn pictures of her…I have a buggy that I am dying to try out on her!
- What Ryan is Thinking- Ryan is going through his "man-nesting" period. Getting all those things he wanted to get done a year ago done in a week. Painting, Cleaning the Van, patching nail holes and cleaning scuff marks on the walls. I think he is excited for this new adventure of a girl…I can't wait to see how he dresses her :)
- What Riley and Tate are Thinking-Riley is getting excited to meet Blakely, he is well aware that we will bring home a baby one day. He likes to touch my belly and asks to see it and then laughs at me and says "WHOA mama! That's a big belly!" He recently said that Bear has a baby in her belly and swears he can feel the baby puppy kick in bear's belly. Tate is currently working on molars (great timing) but I really don't think he is at the age where the new baby will affect him. We are working on "gentle" with him, but mainly, if you read him books…he's good (which I perfected reading and nursing with Tate and Riley)
Ryan is bringing a laptop to the hospital and we are {hoping} to keep everyone updated via the blog on how the labor is going.
Here is a photo progression of my belly pics:


No comments:
Post a Comment
Please Leave a Comment and Make sure to Sign "From Reader" so we know who you are! :)