Friday, June 22, 2012

36 weeks

We had our follow up appointment from Wednesday today, my blood pressure was 140/90 sitting up and 122/72 laying down.  I had some pretty violent vomiting spells on thursday and ended up throwing up some blood.  The doctor was concerned and I got admitted to the hospital today for a couple hours for some tests.  My blood work came back good and not protein in my urine.  But I was ordered to "modified bed rest".  I can do the following activities: showering, use the bathroom and light housework (whatever that means!?)  NO SHOPPING (aka. avoid Pam Schaller and her 7 hour shopping sprees)
I have ANOTHER "check-in"appointment on Wednesday, June 27th and a routine 37 week appointment July 2nd with an ultrasound to check baby's size.  There is still talk of inducing me early, but nothing for sure yet.  My regular doctor is on vacation July 3rd-6th (how convenient!?) so I have to see a new doctor that week, hopefully he is up to date on what is going on.

For now…I am a lump on the couch (since my BP is high when I sit up)  until told otherwise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave a Comment and Make sure to Sign "From Reader" so we know who you are! :)