When I found out I was pregnant with Tate, I was nervous about how I would feel about this baby…is it possible to love another baby as much as I loved Riley? I found out…it is VERY POSSIBLE. God gave mommies and daddies the exceptional ability to give ALL their love to ALL their children.
We had the name Tate picked out a year before we were even pregnant, Ryan and I both new we would have another boy and he would be a Tate…but we would NOT call him Tater…Potater….Tater Salad or any other stupid, idiotic nick names and we would banish any one else who called him that!
Tate had the hiccups the whole pregnancy and would lay still for days and then ninja kick all of a sudden!
The actual birth was fairly easy {compared to 2 hours of pushing with Riley} I pushed for about 5 minutes, with ALOT OF INTENSE PAIN! Ryan about missed the birth, he ran in the room after push 2. And out came Tate at 9:59am, screaming and purple. He was so tiny and I couldn't stop kissing him. Absolutely the best feeling in the world to hold your baby after 38 weeks of pregnancy, 19 hours of labor and 5 minutes of pushing. When he cried he sounded like a pterodactyl, in fact he still sounds like that when he demands food…hmmmm?
Tate's smile even makes the grumpiest Wal-Mart greeter grin and makes old ladies want to pinch his dimples. And now all he does is point and laugh at anything!
Now he is 1 year and it went by way too fast, Tate has kept us on our toes. Between toilets and stairs, our house is a lock down on security against Taters. Nothing is safe in our house.
Here's what Tate is up to at 1 year
- loves music and dances whenever music is on {loves his elvis station on dish}
-walks, but only when he remembers he can.
-laughs at Riley and the dog
-eats anything you put in front of him
-points at things he sees
-wears 12-24 months clothes {depending on the brand}
-has 8 teeth and is working on 4 more
-loves water
-loves books
-throws anything and like to play "ball"
-likes to roll trucks and cars around
-shares a room with Riley
-still thinks all animals say "mooooo"
-gets into the garbage can…throws away paper
-drinks from a sippy, no more bottles
-around 24 pounds
- 1 year party on Sunday
-more pictures on proof site






No comments:
Post a Comment
Please Leave a Comment and Make sure to Sign "From Reader" so we know who you are! :)