The 4-D image distorts her a little, but you can see her eyes are closed, hands up by face and the feet and toes in the foreground. It was so cool to see her movements in 4-D, of coarse I cried.
Wednesday, March 28, 2012
24 Weeks
Doctors appointment went good. Blood Pressure 124/80 and the ultra sound to double check the spine went good. Baby girl cooperated and we were able to get some 4-D images. Riley took the picture of my belly (hence why it's blurry and my head is cut off) he did pretty good though.
The 4-D image distorts her a little, but you can see her eyes are closed, hands up by face and the feet and toes in the foreground. It was so cool to see her movements in 4-D, of coarse I cried.
Negative Nancy: Starting to grunt when bending over and sitting up...
Positive Polly: Got to see baby in 4-D and almost done with the baby room
Waistline: regular jeans with a belly band and I have a pair of maternity jeans I wear also. Maternity shirts are still too big. Gained a total of 12 pounds since 10 weeks, my goal is to only gain 20-25 so I really need to crack down!
Cravings: I don't have the privilege of having cravings…I eat what I can. I am really thirsty all the time and I really enjoy Iced Tea.
What I miss: doing all those things that are bad for you….drinking, tanning and eating bad foods
What I am looking foreword to: Announcing the name…we finally decided on a middle name
Ryan: He is currently going with the flow, trying to keep me happy (like letting me paint the baby's room a million times until I find the right color)
Riley and Tate- Riley knows the baby's name and wants to know how to spell it. He thought the 4-D picture was cute! Both boys are adjusting to the bunk beds really well! Riley asked me today "momma? where's the baby…in your belly?" I responded, "yes bud, the baby is in mommy's belly" Riley continued his inquiry " does it hurt your belly?" I said (without thinking) "no, but it will when she comes out…" Riley then said "COMES OUT!? Out your butts?" I carefully thought about my next words "well, how do you think the baby will come out?" Riley slowly thought "No, the baby don't come out your butts, i thinks, she comes out…ummm (lifts up his shirt)…out your belly button!" I agreed. :)
The 4-D image distorts her a little, but you can see her eyes are closed, hands up by face and the feet and toes in the foreground. It was so cool to see her movements in 4-D, of coarse I cried.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment
Please Leave a Comment and Make sure to Sign "From Reader" so we know who you are! :)