I have been feeling pretty good, I am a slave to my diet and I do have the occasional treat. Luckily one of my cravings as of late has been skittles or sour skittles. About 2 weeks ago, I started to have the weirdest craving for Buffalo Wings…we had a jar of buffalo sauce in the fridge and I found myself sniffing it like it was a yankee candle. For me, buffalo anything is a weird craving!
I started to feel flutters around 15/16 weeks and full kicks at 17/18. Now at almost 20 weeks I can feel swirls, twirls and all that in between. Ryan felt the baby kick for the first time on 2/26 {19wks} and he was so excited.
I still go to the gym as often as I can, it actually is really helping with my water retention for the sodium. I really need to keep up my strength and endurance for photo appointments and Tate.
My doctors appointment and ultra sound went good yesterday. Everything was physically normal with the baby. The nurse asked if we wanted to know the sex and ryan and I simultaneously said "YES!" She continued…"well, do you see these three little things…?" right then I thought…ANOTHER BOY! She continued again…"…those three little lines means it's a baby girl...crack, crack and crack!" Ryan was stunned and I started to cry. Needless to say (and believe it or not) WE are BOTH over-the-moon about having a girl!
We polished off the great news by getting buffalo wings and cold stone ice cream…it was an almost perfect night (beside the waiting in the lobby at the doctors office for 2 hours!)
Here are some other Ryan quotes from the evening:
"I need to buy a shot gun"
"I gonna have to teach her to box"
"I hope she looks like you"
"I won't be able to yell at her…so you will have to do that"
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please Leave a Comment and Make sure to Sign "From Reader" so we know who you are! :)