Friday, January 13, 2012

13 Weeks

"Oh Crap, that's right, we're pregnant!"  seems to be the quote of the week.  We feel bad, but quite frankly…we don't have time to focus completely on this pregnancy.  Of coarse I am reminded daily that I am "with child"  but the whole-having a 3rd baby soon- has not sunk in.  Don't plan on me posting belly pictures often, for several reasons:  -I never wear makeup anymore, lets not even start with my hair and I may end up on peopleofwalmart.com for my attire of yoga pants and baggy shirts, stained with yesterdays spit up and boogers…I think you get the point.

I have decided this pregnancy…being our last (really!)  I am going to try and enjoy it as much as possible.  I loved being pregnant with Riley because I ate like pac man…anything in my path.  Of coarse I paid the price with the aftermath of access "giggle".  I did not like being pregnant with Tate because I monitored every bit of food and sodium that went in my mouth…I was either desperately hungry or horrible swollen.  However lost all my weight in no time.

For this pregnancy I am going to try and get the best of both worlds.  I want to enjoy the next 6 months.  I want to take advantage of this time…when else can you get away with a "10pm  french fry and McFlurry run" (the answer is, no other time is this expectable)  I also want to soak up my time with Riley and Tate…I don't want to forget these times because of "pregnancy brain" which I suffer from in the worst way.  For those of you who don't know or haven't experienced pregnancy brain, here are some symptoms: brewing your K-Cup without putting the coffee cup under to catch the coffee,  not remembering the last time you took a shower, losing your 9 month old in the house, to find out he was in the highchair the whole time and finally seeing a stain on your shirt and not knowing whether it's an old stain, new stain or permanent stain…and not caring either way.


Finally here's the run down

  • Negative Nancy: hungry for all the bad things and tired…I could sleep for days!  The sodium is totally worse than the other pregnancies.  And I can tell my blood pressure is out of whack…I am freezing cold one minute and sweating bullets the next.  
  • Positive Polly:  I am not nauseous anymore thanks to the unisom and B6
  • Waistline: regular jeans that rest below the baby bump. Gained a couple pounds…more or less depending on my sodium intake
  • Cravings: French Fries (that I can't have) 
  • What I miss:  A sane mind and energy
  • What I am looking foreword to: finding out the sex 
  • Ryan:  ...is hanging in there and extremely patient 
  • Riley and Tate-  Question #1…"Riley what do you think of the baby in mommy's belly?"  Answer #2…"Baby? NO THANK YOU MOMMY! I kung Fu Panda a baby"  Questions #2 "what if the baby is like a baby Ava or baby Caleigh…?"  Answer #2... " Oh Yes!  I like baby EVA and baby CAWEEE!!!"  So there you have, the verdict is in (and hopefully God has taken the hint for the safety of this baby)  that we will have a girl, according to Riley.  Tater obviously has no idea whats going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave a Comment and Make sure to Sign "From Reader" so we know who you are! :)