Sunday, October 16, 2011

Tater: 7 Months

Our little Tater POtater is growing and becoming way.too.mobile for his own good.  He crawls everywhere now…nothing is safe, I have to vacuum and sweep 2 times a day (right away in the morning and again in the afternoon) because if Tater sees it, he will get it: fuzzies, crumbs, dirt…whatever.  He pulls himself up to stand, he will scale his paws up a wall now too.

Speaking of paws, this little man has the biggest baby paws I have ever seen, and while he eats I constantly get whipped slapped in the face.  He uses those hands to slap, pound and hit anything that makes a neat noise.  Like his highchair tray.

He eats all the time and will eat anything, he likes to eats with the family and laughs at us chewing.  I make homemade baby food, foods we have made are: acorn squash, sweet potatoes, pears, strawberries, bananas apples, green beans, peas, corn and good old oatmeal.  We tried puffs and yogurt melts, which are a hit and quite entertaining to watch him using that tongue to eat them!  I now have the fuel to make a long trip to Wal Mart.

He smiles at everyone and is swooned at in Wal Mart…he is a grandma magnet, literally I can't take my eyes off of him or someone I don't know will touch him.

Tate's ruitine is a little more predictable, he still nurses exclusively, he doesn't like bottles or formula…and refuses them completely when he is tired, which makes it hard when I have to work and leave the boys with Ryan.  I am hoping to start mixing in cows milk at 9 months and be done nursing by 1 year…I hope it's a smooth transition.


He sees the door….

he crawls to the door...

 "wow! I made it"

now out the door...
 so many buttons…so little time
 Who doesn't love a little modern family… {Phil getting hit in the head with the basketball}

 Don't Adjust your screens….

His hands are really that BIG!

                                                   Everything Riley does is funny

playing the fireplace

crawling around

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave a Comment and Make sure to Sign "From Reader" so we know who you are! :)