Up until 2 weeks ago, I thought we were having a girl. My instincts were telling me and my dreams were showing me girl. But I was walking down the stairs 2 weeks ago and I was overcome with a feeling...we were having another boy, I just knew it. Well I was right! The ultrasound was intense compared to Riley's. It took an hour and the tech was very thorough. Although baby wasn't positioned right for the tech to check for heart defects, she was able to check for other defects and all is good. I need to go back next week to try again for the heart ultrasound.
The room was set up really neat, I laid in a chair, while the TV displaying what the tech saw was on the wall right in front of me, in easy sight. I started to cry when she said "here is baby's little arms..." I couldn't help it, the picture was so clear! Then we saw the profile and the baby was opening and closing his mouth, it was so cool! He was even giving us a thumbs up...(we may have another thumb sucker) Everything is measuring right on...due date stayed the same, my weight is good (13 pounds total) I feel pretty good, I have been walking and running every morning to try and keep in shape for taking care of Riley and for labor.
Ryan and I are really excited and glad we found out the sex, 2 boys will be a lot of fun!


I'm very happy for all of you. Great news on baby's health and development. I will continue to thank God every day for this precious gift.
ReplyDeleteGrandpa Nile