We had our 16 week appointment today, even though I am17 weeks, they scheduled it from the heart beat appointment which was at 13 weeks...anyways! Everything is just great, they pricked my finger to test my hemoglobin (iron, blood sugar, etc.) I gained 4 pounds since my 12 week appointment making a grand total of 10 lbs...yikes! My blood pressure was 122/74 and baby's heart beat was in the 160's again. I can feel the baby move when I am sitting or lying down. I am still fighting nausea and vomiting. Lately, I find I can't eat anything "tasty" or I feel like complete crap! If I eat pizza I gain 4 pounds over night from the sodium and am stiff and sore in my joints. So I stick to nutra grain bars, yogurt, fruit, veggies, chocolate milk, apple juice, lots of water, this must be my bodies way of telling me to take care of myself this pregnancy. With Riley I ate everything in sight, Chinese, Pizza, Candy Bars, Soda...and carried the weight to show for it. I officially have to sleep with a body pillow, sleep is getting down to about 5 hours a night, between tossing and turning, hands going numb, back pain, and up to the bathroom 1-2 times a night. This pregnancy over all is a lot harder than I remember with Riley...maybe because this time I have a two 2 year old to keep track of. Overall the doctor said everything looks great, the next appointment is November 10th at 4pm, we get a level II ultrasound, which checks for genetic heart defects.
I am wearing pink as a hint hint....last pregnancy I knew it was a boy...but this time I'm thinkin' pink.
Riley thought it was silly that mommy was taking pictures of herself, so he kept posing in front of me. So we took a picture, I just told him to look at the beeping light (timer) on the camera!
You look absolutely beautiful! and what a great picture of you and cutie patutie Riley!! XO
ReplyDeleteYou look great. Riley remains as cute as ever. Loved the washing truck photos and football video (I knew instantly what he was doing. That's my grd son) While you know my preference, all I really care about is Healthy Baby. Love and miss ya all. Gpa Nile
ReplyDeleteWow! This post was nothing but adorable. AND I'm thinking pink too ;)
ReplyDelete