Thursday, July 8, 2010

The things kids do when you leave them alone with grandparents!

Riley spent a couple days with Grandma and Grandpa Schaller, when we were closing on our old house and I had a wedding to shoot.  When I left him, they were excited to have him and when I picked him up they were exhausted!  My mom kept saying "did you know he can do this!?"  "did you know he does that!?" 
 I said "yes...that is why I am exhausted! " 
Here are some pictures from Riley's adventures with the Schaller Grandparents 


The things kids do when you leave them alone with grandparents!
Riley-pressing his face on the shower door

Riding in the golf cart with Grandpa...and Sophie
Watch out Mickey!!!!!!
Hard at work...
representing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave a Comment and Make sure to Sign "From Reader" so we know who you are! :)