Since Ryan has been gone the last 2 months {long time!} Riley has been missing the "manly" stuff him and daddy normally do, like wrestle and pick up sticks. This week Ryan left the truck here and he took the back to Des Moines, and I made the mistake of leaving the truck out in the driveway where Riley could see it from inside the house. ALLL morning he kept saying "Daddeee Daddeee! HUHUH! BRRUUUMM! Dadeee! " Riley loves Daddy's truck and when he sees Daddy's truck, he expects Daddy to be close by. Well...no such luck! It is truly a guy bond that these 2 have!
This afternoon, Riley was throwing Bear's frisbee and these pictures of him looked quite familiar to me :)
Below is a picture of Ryan throwing disc in High School (which he went to state for)


Oh Missie I lovereading your blog's and have giggled at some point while reading each one. These pictures are absoutley adorable and I thank you for sharing them. They have made my day :)
ReplyDelete