Friday, April 23, 2010

I got these undies and according to the package, 3T was the right size for him, I tore open the package and got Riley excited for his BIG BOY UNDIES! I put his legs through the leg holes and wiggle them up his leg, past his knees and uuuhhh...mmmm....ppp­uuullll....sqqqeeezze­ee....no go. They won't go past his thighs. So I take them off and stretch out the legs holes and try again, he wore them for about 2 hours and had sores on his groin from the tightness. So I went back to the store and bought a bigger size. Poor Riley.

2 comments:

  1. It is very hard for OLD people to keep up with you!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Big Boy undies already! wow!
    Good to see you blogging!

    ReplyDelete

Please Leave a Comment and Make sure to Sign "From Reader" so we know who you are! :)